Creating a Digital Community
December 4, 2017 · Tammy Donnelly
NCQA’s Certified Content Experts (CCE) are special people. They are committed to quality health care and prove it everyday helping practices go through their transformation to become NCQA recognized patient-centered medical homes (PCMH). Becoming a CCE is tough work. There is a rigorous process to ensure CCEs fully understand the PCMH model of care and NCQA’s PCMH Recognition Program.
Since the CCE work is unique to this group, NCQA is developing an exciting new PCMH CCE Digital Community (DC) for CCEs to share ideas, tools and resources. This exclusive online forum will help CCEs work together as they support PCMHs around the country.
The digital community will launch in January and will be available 24/7 from any computer.
Why join the CCE digital community?
Glad you asked! Here are just a few reasons why you should consider bookmarking and joining the new digital community:
- Start a discussion about your efforts to help practices pursue PCMH recognition.
- Share tips, strategies and ideas that may support others towards their medical home work.
- Ask questions, explore ideas and collaborate on solutions.
- Engage fellow CCEs in your region.
- Initiate a discussion for your state’s initiatives for PCMH.
- Learn from others how their work in the redesigned PCMH program is progressing.
- Meet NCQA leadership. Ask questions and get sneak previews on NCQA products and programs.
- Continue your learning after quarterly webinars with faculty-led discussions of the selected topic.
Thank you CCEs!
CCEs are all committed to helping medical practices deliver better care for their patients. That’s good for people, practitioners, health plans…yes, improving health care is good for everyone and CCE’s are a big part of making that happen.
Look for an announcement launching the community in the coming weeks. Happy connecting!