Upcoming Fireside: Arizona Acts on Quality Priorities
May 31, 2022 · Amy Maciejowski
Join Us: #NCQAFireside with Jami Snyder
“Continue to provide excellent speakers”…. “This was great”… “Very relaxing and informative setting”…“Phenomenal speaker!”
The feedback from our last two NCQA Fireside Chats were overwhelmingly positive.
This quarter, we are glad to continue the Series with another spectacular speaker: Director of the Arizona Health Care Cost and Containment System (AHCCCS), Jami Snyder.
As director of the state’s Medicaid and CHIP program, Jami Snyder manages provisions of acute, behavioral health and long-term care services and supports to more than 2.3 million Arizona residents.
Join Jami as she sits down with NCQA’s President Margaret (Peggy) O’Kane to discuss Arizona’s recent strategic direction and quality improvement initiatives.
Key themes of discussion include how Arizona is:
- Unwinding the public health emergency.
- Focusing on whole person care.
- Making the most of ARPA funding.
Join Us Today
There are two steps to take part in this engaging discussion on transforming healthcare and focusing on whole-person care.
- Register now and add to your calendar. Join us June 28 at 1:00pm ET for this unique fireside chat.
- Submit your questions. Participate in the discussion and send questions via social media at #NCQAFireside
- Check out our last Fireside Chats. In case you missed it, take a look at our recent Fireside Chats featuring North Carolina and California:
We hope to see you on June 28.