Share your story of success with NCQA!
The NCQA Innovation Awards will recognize health plans for implementing leading edge strategies that improve both quality and value; and health plans that support delivery system redesign and patient engagement initiatives (including digital engagement strategies) that help drive better integration across the various levels of the delivery system and support person centered care.
Awards will be announced and presented at the Health Care Quality Congress in Dallas, October 2-4, 2019.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: July, 31 11:59 PM ET.
Click HERE to view the full entry form in Word. We suggest populating this form with your team and then copying and pasting this information into the online submission portal.
1. Integration of Care:
- Serving high-need, high cost populations
- Closing the vulnerability gap
- Supporting unique populations (rural, remote)
2. Patient and Family Engagement:
- Payer/provider/patient collaboration
- Partnership arrangements
- Payer/employer engagement for a healthier workforce
3. Delivery System Design:
- Flexible arrangements for cost management strategies
- Payer/provider relationships with aligned quality goals
4. Use of Technology
- Data and digital solutions
- Health information exchange/flow of data to support QI
- Support tools for patient care
5. Customer Experience
- Leveraging customer experience data
- Improving the digital experience
NCQA will use the following criteria to choose awardees:
- Innovation and creativity
- Impact on intended audience
- Solution is distinctive from existing approaches
- Quantitative data showing results/impact
- Potential for cost impact
- Potential for quality impact
- Added value for payer/provider/patients
Our panel consisting of representatives from NCQA executives, board of directors, review oversite committee, Healthcare Quality Congress steering committee will blindly review each entry form and score the entries based on completion, project scope and outcome, nomination category relevance, impact on quality improvement, patient outcomes, sustainability & scalability, and innovation.
Contact us at InnovationAwards@ncqa.org