The Accreditation and Certification Users Group (ACUG) is an innovative and interactive community for customers of NCQA’s Accreditation, Certification and Distinction products. It fosters an environment where communication, learning and collaboration improve members’ understanding and application of updates to their respective organizations, and allows NCQA to enhance its products and services without delay.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
In addition to discussion with NCQA experts and industry peers and a more active voice in product enhancement, members receive various benefits during the subscription year (July 1, 2018 – June 30, 2019). These benefits include:
- A $200 discount certificate, valid toward NCQA’s 2018 Health Care Quality Congress.
- A $200 discount certificate, valid toward an NCQA educational seminar.
- A $200 discount certificate, valid toward any NCQA publication or product.
- A $100 discount certificate, valid toward our Quality Compass.
- NCQA webinar and teleconference sessions that address key NCQA product updates, topics of interest and best practices with NCQA staff and other members.
- Users Group Loop, the ACUG quarterly newsletter informing of recent policies and issues that may impact your organization.
- Opportunities to work with NCQA staff during our Enhanced Feedback sessions, which are focus and work groups during our publication development process.
- A scheduled opportunity to have a group conversation with a member or members of NCQA’s Leadership Team.
- Access to ACUG Member Download Center/Web page.
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM AN ACUG MEMBERSHIP?
The ACUG represents a wide range of organizations—both experienced and new to the Accreditation/Certification process. Our members include:
- NCQA customers who want to learn how to maximize their understanding of accreditation and certification products.
- Employees of state and federal agencies who want a better understanding of NCQA standards and how they pertain to regulatory requirements.
- Consultants, purchasers and employers who want to increase their general knowledge of NCQA programs.
Learn more today. Fill out the form to the right to receive more information about this program or to speak to an NCQA program expert.