HUG: An Embrace for HEDIS Users
September 3, 2021 · Matt Brock
Do you need a Hug? Are you an organization that reports HEDIS measures? Are you a vendor that works with organizations that use HEDIS? Do you want the inside scoop?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, then you indeed need a HUG.
NCQA’s HEDIS Users Group. AKA: The HUG.
Whether you work for a health plan or for a provider organization; state or federal agency; a public or private purchaser; or a consulting organization, you know that HEDIS is the performance measurement tool of choice for a majority of the nation’s health plans. And no matter what level of HEDIS implementation you are involved with, there is no better way to master performance measurement than by joining the HUG.
The HUG offers you access to the most up-to-date information on the HEDIS specifications and the chance to begin planning for the future now. By joining with others who produce, report and interpret HEDIS data, you will learn first-hand about the latest developments in performance measurement and receive valuable insight into the entire HEDIS process.
HUG: Value Added
A single-user e-pub version of Volume 2 — Technical Specifications that includes all changes and clarifications from the March Technical Update. Not available for purchase outside of HUG membership!
- Four Web conferences, plus a bonus conference, presented by NCQA to address key HEDIS implementation issues. Session recordings and presentations are available to members after the conference. Each membership includes one registration; additional registrations are available for purchase (https://store.ncqa.org/hug-2021-2022-webinar-upgrade-additional-user.html).
- Subscription to the HUG Update, a monthly newsletter providing timely technical information and policy updates for HEDIS and Accreditation.
- A $200 voucher toward NCQA publications or products.
- A 10 percent discount on 1 or more copies of HEDIS e-pubs.
- A 50% discount on one registration for an NCQA education seminar (does not include some special events).
- A 50% discount on one registration for the Quality Innovation Series Measurement and Reporting Chapter.
The following publications are made available to members as they are released.
Package 1: HEDIS MY 2022 Volumes 1 and 2; HEDIS MY 2021 Volumes 3, 5 and 6
Package 2: HEDIS MY 2022 Volumes 1 and 2; HEDIS MY 2021 Volumes 3, 5 and 6
2022 Standards and Guidelines for the Accreditation of Health Plans
What members say about the HUG:
“I really enjoy being a HUG member…continue doing what you do!”
“NCQA’s HEDIS User Group features a wealth of information and provides in-depth, timely updates to the HEDIS community. It is the best source of HEDIS information available and saves me hours of work by assembling all the information in one place.”
“Excellent, thank you for your services!”