Recognizing trusted partners in delivering high quality, patient-centered care.
NCQA Patient-Centered Connected CareTM Recognition was built from the medical home model of care, and acts as a roadmap for how sites delivering intermittent or outpatient treatment – urgent care centers, retail clinics, worksite health clinics and others — communicate and connect with primary care and fit into the medical home “neighborhood.”
Sites that earn NCQA recognition demonstrate they deliver high quality, patient-centered care. The program helps organizations:
- Improve Continuity of Care. Perform a gap analysis and improve areas that don’t meet standards.
- Standardize Care. Standardize the care you provide, creating efficiencies for your staff and setting expectations for care.
- Become an Attractive Partner. The NCQA seal demonstrates to them your commitment to patient-centered care and continuity of care.
- Show Patients A Commitment to Quality. Display the NCQA seal and show patients and your community that you have a commitment to providing high-quality, patient-centered care.
- Reduce Waste. Lower Costs. Improving continuity of care between different types of care sites helps reduce waste in the health care system.
Learn more today. Fill out the form to the right and an NCQA representative will be in touch.