Survey Vendor Certification
NCQA’s Survey Vendor Certification team is responsible for recruiting, training, certifying and providing quality oversight to survey vendors who collect data for the following programs:
- Health Plan Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (CAHPS 5.0H)
- Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems Patient Centered Medical Home (CAHPS PCMH)
- The CAHPS version 5.0H surveys are designed to capture accurate and reliable information from consumers about their experiences with their health plan.
- The RFP for HEDIS CAHPS 2018 is not available. Click here to view the 2017 RFP.
- The HEDIS Volume 3 Specifications for Survey Measures is available for purchase online as a hardcopy or as an epub. If you need assistance, please contact NCQA's Customer Support at (888) 275-7585.
- Click here to learn more about CAHPS 5.0H.
- Click here for more information on HEDIS and Quality Measurement.
- For more information on CAHPS 5.0H, please contact the NCQA CAHPS team by e-mail at CAHPS@ncqa.org.
- NCQA developed the Distinction in Patient Experience Reporting, which uses the CAHPS PCMH Survey to gather feedback on patient experiences within patient centered medical home practices.
- The RFP for HEDIS CAHPS PCMH 2016 will be available in early 2016.
- The CAHPS PCMH Specifications is available for purchase here or by contacting NCQA’s Customer Support at (888) 275-7585.
- Click here to learn more about CAHPS PCMH.
- Click here for more information about the PCMH Distinction program.
- For more information on CAHPS PCMH, please contact the NCQA CAHPS PCMH team by e-mail at CAHPS-PCMH@ncqa.org.