Top 10 Medicaid Health Insurance Plans
For a list of all Medicaid health insurance plan rankings click here.
For the detailed ranking list of all Medicaid health insurance plans click here.
1. Fallon Community Health Plan
2. Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Hawaii
3. Neighborhood Health Plan
4. Boston Medical Center HealthNet Plan
5. Network Health
6. Capital District Physicians' Health Plan
7. Neighborhood Health Plan of Rhode Island
8. Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Rhode Island
10. UPMC For You
For a list of all private health insurance plan rankings click here.
For the detailed ranking list of all private health insurance plans click here.
NCQA evaluated over 200 Medicaid health plans and ranked 104 of those based on clinical performance, member satisfaction and NCQA Accreditation. To be eligible for rankings, health plans must authorize public release of their performance information and submit enough data for statistically valid analysis. NCQA’s Health Insurance Plan Rankings 2010-2011 used NCQA’s established rankings methodology, which has been used and widely recognized since 2005.
For more information on the rankings such as methodology, click here.