IRT Training Registrations and Video Tutorials
The Interactive Review Tool (IRT) is an improved web-based platform used to conduct a self-assessed readiness evaluation and manage the NCQA Accreditation/Certification Survey process. NCQA encourages organizations to attend training prior to completing steps in the IRT. The trainings are divided into two groups:
- Pre-submission: Organization Readiness Evaluation and Survey Preparation
- Post-submission: Conducting the survey process
Is IRT the correct survey platform for my survey?
NCQA uses the IRT for all the following Accreditation, Certification, and Distinction surveys:
- Utilization Management and Credentialing (UM-CR) Certification.
- Credentialing Verification Organization (CVO) Certification.
- Health Information Products (HIP) Certification.
- Disease Management (DM) Accreditation and Certification.
- Case Management (CM) Accreditation.
- Accreditation of Case Management for LTSS (CM-LTSS).
- Health Plan (HP) Accreditation.
- Managed Behavioral Healthcare Organizations (MBHO) Accreditation.
- Wellness & Health Promotion (WHP) Accreditation and Certification.
- Multicultural Health Care (MHC) Distinction.
How Do I Access the Video Training Tutorials?
Organizations are strongly encouraged to watch the available on-demand video tutorials prior to using IRT and prior to registering for a pre-submission or post-submission training. Video tutorials for conducting Organization Readiness and submitting in IRT are coming soon!
Click here to access the videos:
- Training 1: Log In, Dashboard and User Management
- Training 2: View your Self-Assessment
- Training 3: View the Timeline
- Training 4: Review Issues and Create Agenda
- Training 5: Attend the Conference Call and Respond to Issues
- Training 6: Comment on Preliminary Report
- Training 7: View the Final Results
- Training 8: Linked Licenses - SSME, Multiple Product, and National Surveys
Which Training Registration Should I Attend?
The IRT Training Registrations are divided into two main groups: (1) Pre-submission and (2) Post-submission. Pre-submission training provides a demonstration for organizations in completing Readiness Evaluation and preparation for the survey process. Post-submission training provides a Q&A session for organizations who have already submitted are participating in the survey process. The Q&A session includes a brief overview of changes from ISS, as well as a brief demonstration in completing tasks from the point of submission through viewing the Final Report. Organizations are encouraged to watch the video tutorials before attending both types of trainings.
Please register 24 hours in advance to process and dial into the call 10 minutes before the start time.
1) Pre-submission Training Registrations – Adding documents to the Document Library, Assessing Scores, Adding Guidance Statements, Validating, Navigating, and Advancing the Timeline
Linked Licenses (SSME, Multiple Product, National Surveys):
2) Post-submission Training Registrations - Reviewing Issues and Creating the Agenda, Hosting the Survey Call, and Responding to Issues, Viewing the Preliminary Report, and Viewing the Final Report
How Do I Learn About New Features Updated in IRT?
To learn more about enhancements and changes made to the IRT after each system update, you may register here.
Receive Future Updates
To receive future e-mails about NCQA products and news, please subscribe here.