Long-Term Services and Supports Distinction Standards for Case Management Organizations
NCQA’s standards provide a framework for organizations to deliver efficient, effective person-centered care that meets people’s needs, helps keep people in their preferred setting and aligns with state requirements.
NCQA Long-term Services and Supports Distinction evaluates organizations in key areas. They include:
- Core features. Organizations have processes in place for effective coordination of LTSS.
- Assessment & implementation.
- Person-Centered assessments.
- Person-Centered planning process.
- Implementing the Care Planning Process.
- Critical incident management system.
- Qualifications and assistance for LTSS providers.
- Program description.
- Delegation. Organizations document and monitor functions performed for them by other organizations.
Getting the Distinction
Become a trusted organization for coordinating long-term services and supports. Contact an NCQA representative to learn more about the program, or purchase the 2017 Case Management Standards and Guidelines.