The Accreditation and Certification Users Group (ACUG) is an innovative, interactive community for customers of NCQA’s Accreditation, Certification and Distinction products. It fosters an environment where communication, learning and collaboration improve understanding and application of updates and helps NCQA enhance its products and services without delay.
Member benefits during the subscription year (July 1, 2018–June 30, 2019) include:
- A $200 discount certificate, valid toward NCQA’s 2018 Health Care Quality Congress.
- A $200 discount certificate, valid toward an NCQA educational seminar.
- A $200 discount certificate, valid toward any NCQA publication or product.
- A $100 discount certificate, valid toward Quality Compass®.
- NCQA webinar and teleconference sessions that address NCQA product updates, topics of interest and best practices with NCQA staff and other members.
- Users Group Loop, the ACUG quarterly newsletter of recent policies and issues.
- Opportunities to work with NCQA staff during Enhanced Feedback focus and work groups during publication development.
- An opportunity for a group conversation with a member or members of NCQA’s Leadership Team.
- Access to the ACUG Member Download Center/web page.
Members-Only Download Center and SharePoint Access
The members-only Download Center contains a wealth of resources on NCQA products: presentations, newsletters, FAQs and other educational materials. Members are notified as new materials become available.
SharePoint offers all the benefits of the Download Center and includes discussion boards and a calendar of events.
Product and Service Enhancements
As an ACUG member, your voice is crucial as NCQA designs and updates its products and services. Members can suggest improvements to NCQA standards and guidelines and services at any time.
Become a Member!
Register here to connect with and learn from NCQA and other industry leaders.
25% off for members of a government agency.
15% off for organizations that are members of the HEDIS Users Group (HUG) and the ACUG during the same standard year.
Interactive Review Tool (IRT)
HEDIS® is a registered trademark of the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA).
Quality Compass® is a registered trademark of NCQA.