NCQA’s Patient-Centered Specialty Practice Recognition Program (PCSP) builds on the success of the Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) Recognition program. PCSP recognition focuses on proactive coordination and sharing information with primary care, other referring clinicians, community resources and secondary services—centering care on the patient, instead of on the care setting.
PCSP recognition provides the framework that enables practices to:
- Implement processes to increase delivery of high-value care. This includes prevention and good chronic care management.
- Improve the quality of care and decrease costs.
- Increase practice efficiency and workflows.
- Provide the patient-centered care that patients want.
- Set the foundation for negotiating value-based payment arrangements with payers.
Learn more today. Fill out the form to the right and an NCQA representative will be in touch.