NCQA-Recognized Patient-Centered Medical Homes deliver high-quality care that research has shown can lead to lower costs, improved patient experience and better health outcomes.
NCQA-Recognized PCMH practices that participate with a managed Medicaid plan can qualify for the MMA Physician Incentive Program—which can increase visit payments 40%–60%. This represents the difference between the current Medicaid rates you may be getting paid and 100% of Medicare rates.
NCQA PCMH Recognition provides the framework that enables practices to:
- Implement processes to increase delivery of high-value care that includes prevention and chronic-care management.
- Improve the quality of care and decrease costs.
- Increase practice efficiency and workflows.
- Provide the patient-centered care that patients want.
- Set the foundation for negotiating value-based payment arrangements with payers.
Learn more today. Fill out the form to the right and an NCQA representative will be in touch.