Accountable care organizations have the potential for better quality at lower cost by aligning incentives to promote coordination and transform health care delivery. NCQA ACO Accreditation provides a roadmap for ACOs, or those seeking to become ACOs, to provide patient-centered, integrated quality care.
Accreditation helps organizations:
- Develop a roadmap for success.
- Improve continuity of care.
- Show patients that they are committed to quality.
- Reduce waste and lower overall health care costs.
- Become attractive contracting partners.
Learn more today. Fill out the form to the right and an NCQA representative will be in touch.