NCQA requires that all survey vendors participate in annual survey vendor training. The project director and at least one other representative from the certified organization are required to attend training, which reviews:
- Sampling and data collection protocols.
- The NCQA Quality Assurance Plan (QAP).
- Submission of survey data to NCQA.
Upon successful completion of training:
- CAHPS PCMH survey vendors are certified to collect and report CAHPS PCMH data for one year.
- Certified survey vendor names and contact information are listed on NCQA’s website.
NCQA expects strict adherence to procedures and protocols. Any deviation from or enhancement to the protocols must have prior written consent from NCQA.
For more information, contact the NCQA CAHPS PCMH team at CAHPS-PCMH@ncqa.org.