LTSS Best Practices Academy
The NCQA LTSS Best Practices Academy is an interactive forum for professionals to discuss strategies for coordinating quality long-term services and supports (LTSS) programs. The academy fosters informative discussions and enriching information exchange.
NCQA LTSS standards and guidelines create a foundation to support delivery of effective, person-centered care. Standards align with state and managed care organization requirements and can help identify gaps in care and focus quality improvement activities.
The 2018 Academy enrollment period has ended. Email email@example.com to receive communications regarding the 2019 Academy.
The LTSS Best Practices Academy offers various resources to enhance your development. Key benefits include:
- Unique opportunity to learn and discuss improvement ideas and strategies with industry peers and partners to overcome issues and uncover the most effective methods for addressing challenges.
- Discuss improvement ideas and strategies with industry peers and partners.
- Overcome issues and uncover the most effective methods for addressing challenges.
- Discuss member-driven topics during Member Spotlights.
- Hear the latest industry information from thought leaders.
- Discuss the NCQA Accreditation process and best practices.
- Exclusive materials and tools, including:
- Presentations and webinar materials.
- Monthly Best Practices Academy newsletter.
- One-on-one access to academy staff.
Who can Benefit from the LTSS Best Practices Academy?
- Home and community-based services organizations (e.g., Area
- Agencies on Aging, Centers for Independent Living, community-based services organizations).
- Comprehensive Medicaid MLTSS health plans and MLTSS-only health plans” with “Health plans providing LTSS
- Managed behavioral healthcare organizations.
- State governments.
- Other (e.g., health information technology vendors, LTSS service delivery organizations, case management training organizations).
The academy’s learning structure comprises eight live, one-hour interactive webinars with presentations and open discussions on various topics:
- Quality improvement. Utilizing tools and strategies to implement successful, ongoing quality improvement initiatives.
- Person-centered care. Planning care coordination and optimizing member experience.
- Transitions. Establishing a process to promote safe and effective transitions and prevent unplanned transitions.
- Integration. Coordinating and collaborating with other providers to deliver integrated care.
- Engagement. Implementing strategies to engage personnel, individuals and families.
- Information exchange. Leveraging information technology to support care delivery.
The curriculum is updated annually and is informed by member feedback to ensure that content is relevant and meets member expectations.
Joining is easy and secure. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
NCQA would like to thank Preferred Population Health Management (PPHM) as the exclusive sponsor of the academy, supporting ongoing learning and development associated with improving the coordination of LTSS. Thanks to the generous support of PPHM, many academy participants will have the opportunity to participate at a significantly reduced cost.