June 28, 2019
WASHINGTON, D.C.—The National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) invites you to step into a new age of a faster, easier and more accurate way to collect data for the Health Effectiveness and Data Information Set (HEDIS). Join us for “The Future of HEDIS” webinar on Friday, July 12, when NCQA founder and President, Margaret E. O’Kane, and NCQA Executive Vice President, Quality Measurement and Research Group, Michael S. Barr discuss the digital evolution of NCQA’s HEDIS measures and the benefits digital measures offer:
- Allowable Adjustments: New flexibility lets users customize measures for their state or delivery system.
- Licensing and Certification: Updated requirements ensure accuracy of measure results.
- Digital Measures: HEDIS specifications that download directly into users’ data systems bring new ease and clarity.
- Electronic Clinical Data Systems (ECDS):This new reporting method helps clinical data create insight for managing the health of individuals and groups.
- Annual Timeline: A new schedule gives the complete measure specs sooner—11 months earlier than the current timeline.
Sign up for “The Future of HEDIS” webinar on Friday, July 12, 2:30 PM (ET).