Find an Expert
NCQA can suggest experts from the topics below. Click here to request a media interview, or contact Matt Brock, Communications Director at 202-955-1739..
Expertise include, but are not limited to, the following healthcare topics:
- Measurement and Quality Improvement
- Patient-Centered Medical Home
- How To Find a Health Plan?
- How To Find a Provider?
- America's Annual Health Care Quality Check Up
- Accountable Care Organizations
- Getting Efficient, High Quality Care
Click here for a list of media resources, including fact sheets and white papers.
PCMH Recognition Program Redesign Process and Online Feedback
Articles and Letters
- Moving Beyond the Breast Cancer Screening Debate
President Margaret E. O'Kane and Dr. Laura Esserman, the Director of the Carol Franc Buck Breast Care Center and a Professor of Surgery and Radiology at the University of California, San Francisco, School of Medicine, co-authored an article discussing the breast cancer screening debate.
- Introduction to PCMH and NCQA's Work With States
Tricia Barrett, NCQA's VP for Product Development and Will Robinson, Manager of Public Policy, led this presentation for the Connecticut Health Policy Project
- The Future of Patient-Centered Medical Homes 2014
This white paper lays out our vision for further strengthening primary care through PCMHs and achieving the ‘triple aim’ of better quality, cost and experience of care throughout our healthcare system. The paper chronicles PCMH evolution to date, challenges before us, potential solutions underway and those yet to be developed.
- Sarah Thomas' article in the American Journal of Accountable Care: We Have Made Progress But Need to Keep Moving the Agenda Forward
- Only Objective Review Shows What's a Medical Home
Read Margaret O'Kane's response to latest Health Affairs Blog post