Clinical Recognition Data License
NCQA offers provider quality data to organizations seeking to integrate validated quality ratings into their own information tools. Recognition data is available via NCQA’s Recognition Data License for the following programs:
- Diabetes Recognition Program, developed
- Heart/Stroke Recognition Program
- Physician Practice Connections®
- Physician Practice Connections®- Patient-Centered Medical HomeTM
- Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH 2011)
The Recognition Data License features identifying information for physicians and practices recognized by NCQA in data feeds updated each month. These data feeds feature:
- Provider identification information delivered through monthly updated data feeds
- Individual recognition status based on successful completion of diabetes, heart/stroke, practice connections or back pain programs
- Validated data on evidence-based standards of care that can easily map to your own directories
- A geographically diverse set of recognized providers
- Practices of varying types and sizes
- For PCMH: level of PCMH Recognition achieved
Interested customers should refer to the Data Feed Dictionary here for further details.
In addition, logos and descriptive information for each program are available for licensees to include in print or online provider directories.
To request information about licensing this dataset, please contact InformationProducts@ncqa.org.