HEDIS Users Group
If you’re involved in the implementation of HEDIS, there is no better way to prepare than by joining NCQA’s HEDIS Users Group (HUG). The HUG offers you access to the most up-to-date information on HEDIS specifications so you can begin planning for the future. By joining with others who spend their time producing, reporting and interpreting HEDIS data, you will learn first-hand about the latest developments in performance measurement and receive valuable insight into the entire HEDIS process.
HUG 2017 Benefits include:
- A single-user e-pub version of Volume 2 - Technical Specifications and (more importantly) another e-pub of Volume 2 that includes all changes and clarifications from the October Technical Update. Only available through HUG membership!
- Access to the HUG Member Web page
- Four Web conferences, plus a bonus conference, presented by NCQA to address key HEDIS implementation issues. Session comments and presentations are posted to the HUG Member Web page.
- Subscription to HUG Update, a monthly newsletter providing timely technical information and policy updates for HEDIS and Accreditation.
- A $200 voucher toward NCQA publications or products.
- A 10 percent discount on 1 or more copies of HEDIS printed publications and HEDIS e-pubs.
- A voucher worth 50% off any NCQA education seminar (does not include distance learning seminars).
- Access to the online HUG Member Discussion Board. HUG members can use the discussion board to talk about best practices, to ask questions and to respond to member posts.
The following publications, are made available to members as they are released.
- Package 1: HEDIS 2017, Volumes 1, 2, 3, 5 and 6
- Package 2: HEDIS 2017, Volumes 1, 2, 3, 5 and 6 and 2017 Standards and Guidelines for the Accreditation of Health Plans
We are now offering HUG Packages in two formats (print and electronic). If you select the electronic format, all publications included in the package will be available in the electronic format and members will not receive any hard copy publications. The print format will continue to include hard copies of each publication along with a HEDIS 2016 Volume 2 electronic publication.
The HUG membership fees vary based on the publication package selected. See the registration form for details.