NCQA’s Speakers Bureau promotes NCQA’s mission of improving health care quality through dynamic and informative presentations. Our speakers are available to present on many topics:
- Quality Measurement and Improvement
- Accountable Care Organizations
- Patient-Centered Medical Home
- Pay for Performance
- HEDIS: Performance Measurement
- Relative Resource Use
- Wellness and Health Promotion
- Clinician Level Measurement and Reporting—Diabetes, Heart/Stroke, Back Pain
- Electronic Health Records in Health Care Quality Improvement
Request a NCQA Speaker
To request a speaker, complete the Online Speaker Request Form or complete and return the PDF Speaker Request Form* to Tina Coffron by e-mail or fax.
NCQA requires an honorarium and reimbursement of speakers’ travel expenses. The amount of honorarium is based on the speaker’s position in the organization, length of presentation, preparation time and travel time required.
* Please save the PDF file on your computer first before filling it out.
Assistant Director, Marketing/Speakers Bureau
1100 13th St. NW, Suite 1000
Washington, DC 20005