PCMH Partners in Quality
State Initiatives Supporting NCQA PCMH Recognition
More than 30 states across the country currently accept NCQA Recognition as part of the quality reform efforts associated with statewide Affordable care Act legislation. Access our state map for insight into public and private payer initiatives.
Find a Recognition Programs Sponsor
Recognition Program Sponsors provide resources and services that support practices in pursuit of true practice transformation. These services – such as financial assistance, coaching, learning collaborative support or technical assistance – are offered at no cost to a targeted group of practices seeking recognition through one of NCQA’s recognition Programs, including Patient-Centered Medical Home, Patient-Centered Specialty Practice, Diabetes Recognition Program and/or Heart and Stroke Recognition Program
Click here for a list of organizations providing recognition support in your state.
Support provided varies by organization, but may include one or more of the following:
- Self-assessment & gap analysis for a baseline understanding of opportunities for transformation
- Learning Collaborative Support
- On-Site training/Technical Assistance
- Financial Support of NCQA Survey License Fees
- Financial Support of NCQA Survey Submission Fees
- Care Management Support
- NCQA Recognition inclusion in P4P or Enhanced Fee-for-Service Incentive Structure
- One Time Lump Sum Reward
- Preferred Provider Site Directory Acknowledgement for recognized practices