PCMH 2014, Level 3 Practices: Renewing Recognition With the Redesigned Process
PCMH 2014, Level 3 practices can bypass submission of evidence and transition directly to the Annual Reporting phase—these practices are only required to submit information to fulfill Annual Reporting requirements. Download requirements free of charge through the NCQA store.
The NCQA Recognition process is managed through Q-PASS (the Quality Performance Assessment Support System). Use this web-based platform to submit information to NCQA. Q-PASS lets you manage multiple organizations, practices, clinicians and recognitions through a single portal.
- Enrollment kicks off the NCQA Recognition process. You:
- Provide details about your organization.
- Add any new practice sites to your organization.
- Select primary and secondary contacts.
- Select the recognition program in which to enroll.
- Add clinicians to each practice.
- Set up automatic credit (prevalidation).
- Sign legal agreements.
- Pay for recognition.
After you enroll, you are assigned an NCQA representative who will walk you through the Annual Reporting process for sustaining recognition. NCQA recommends that you enroll at least 3 months before your expiration date and submit all Annual Reporting requirements 30 days before that date.