PCSP 2013 Eligible Corporate Elements
This section is only applicable to organizations submitting 3 or more site tools and a single corporate tool. Please do not complete this section if this survey tool pertains only to a single site.
Below is a list of the 14 Elements that can be answered in your PCSP 2013 Corporate Survey Tool. All other elements require a response in your site-specific survey tools with site specific information.
Criteria for choosing Corporate Survey Tool Elements:
- At least 9 of the 14 Elements below must be responded to in the Corporate Survey Tool.
- Attesting in the documentation or support text/notes of your Corporate Survey Tool that all of the practice sites applying for Recognition share the same policy, procedure, process, or system.
- If an Element listed is not met by an electronic system or is not a shared policy, procedure, or process you must respond in the site-specific survey tools with site specific information. Note this in the Element text box if applicable.
- If you choose to respond to a Corporate Element in the site-specific survey tools, do not answer it in your Corporate Survey Tool. Note this in the Element text box if applicable.
After determining which Elements to select for your Corporate Survey Tool, you will need to select them in the Organization Background section of your Corporate Survey Tool.
- PCSP 1A: Referral Process and Agreements
- PCSP 1B: Referral Content
- PCSP 2A: Access
- PCSP 2B: Electronic Access
- PCSP 2C: Specialty Practice Responsibilities
- PCSP 2D: Culturally & Linguistically Appropriate Services (CLAS)
- PCSP 3A: Patient Information
- PCSP 3B: Clinical Data
- PCSP 3C: Coordinate Patient Populations (select only if multi-site is a single specialty)
- PCSP 4C: Use Electronic Prescribing
- PCSP 5A: Test Tracking and Follow-Up
- PCSP 5C: Coordinate Care Transistions (select only if multi-site is a single specialty)
- PCSP 6D: Report Performance
- PCSP 6E: Use Certified EHR Technology