The Digital Measures Collaborative
The Digital Measures Collaborative is a joint effort between NCQA and its stakeholders to redefine quality measurement and learn how to support programs that use electronic clinical data for quality improvement.
The health IT community is continuously seeking efficient methods of data collection for quality reporting—specifically, for solutions to ease reporting’s significant labor and financial burdens. Measure developers such as NCQA want to find methods for assessing performance that will return reliable information on the quality of care delivery from a distributed and heterogeneous ECDS environment.
The collaborative will be testing digital measurement applications in real world systems of care and reporting back on the challenges and successes to the group. NCQA will actively engage as many participants as possible to contribute to our shared objective of improving the quality of healthcare using a peer-to-peer problem solving process.
The Collaborative is a platform for sharing experiences and best practices for reporting measures electronically and providing feedback on how to achieve a “proof of concept” for digital HEDIS measures. NCQA will be disseminating information from the Digital Measure Collaborative.
Are you interested in the Digital Measure Collaborative or attending the Digital Quality Summit? Please reach out to ECDS@nqca.org for more information.
- October 4, 2017 - Digital Measures Collaborative #4 2:30pm EST
- October 25, 2017 - Digital Measures Collaborative #5 1:30pm EST
Previous Meeting Materials
HEDIS Digital Measures Testing
- NCQA is looking for HEDIS users to participate in usability testing of newly specified HEDIS digital measures and provide feedback to the Collaborative and NCQA
- Testing includes implementing and/or reviewing CQL-based measures and associated artifacts, and providing feedback on the usability
Interested in Testing or Additional Information?
- Send an email to ECDS@ncqa.org
- Include organization name and contact information for staff