Employer Tool Kit
NCQA offers tools that help employers reduce cost and improve productivity.
Employers can use the tools in any combination, depending on their industry practices, health care strategy and business objectives.
Information employers get from NCQA helps them maximize the return on their health care dollars by enabling performance management and cost-effective vendor selection.
For example, NCQA’s evaluation programs and performance calculators help purchasers gauge the quality of health plans, physician practices and wellness vendors.
The NCQA tools and evaluation services that most interest employers include:
- Health plan report cards.
- Health insurance plan rankings.
- Wellness & health promotion.
- Disease management.
- Clinician recognition.
- Relative resource utilization measures.
NCQA is at the forefront of new initiatives that are shaping America's health-care future:
- Patient-Centered Medical Home. Our PCMH program is the most popular in the country. Use it to help your employees find outstanding primary care.
- Accountable Care Organizations. ACO accreditation identifies the health care delivery groups that are most likely to improve your employees’ experience of care, improve population health and reduce costs.
- Physician and Hospital Quality. How closely does a health plan measure and report quality and cost of physicians and hospitals? How well a plan monitors its network says a lot about the plan.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about how NCQA can help your business reduce costs and improve productivity.