HEDIS Users Group
If you’re involved in the implementation of HEDIS, there is no better way to prepare than by joining NCQA’s HEDIS Users Group (HUG). The HUG offers you access to the most up-to-date information on HEDIS specifications so you can begin planning for the future. By joining with others who spend their time producing, reporting and interpreting HEDIS data, you will learn first-hand about the latest developments in performance measurement and receive valuable insight into the entire HEDIS process.
HUG 2013 Benefits include:
- A single-user e-pub version of Volume 2 - Technical Specifications and (more importantly) another e-pub of Volume 2 that includes all changes and clarifications from the October Technical Update. Only available through HUG membership!
- Access to the HUG Member Web page
- Access to the HUG LinkedIn Online Discussion Group
- Four Web conferences, plus a bonus conference, presented by NCQA to address key HEDIS implementation issues. Session comments and presentations are posted to the HUG Member Web page.
- Subscription to HUG Update, a monthly newsletter providing timely technical information and policy updates for HEDIS and Accreditation.
- Two $100 vouchers toward NCQA education conferences, publications or products.
- A voucher worth $500 toward any two-day or one-and-a-half-day NCQA education seminar, or $250 toward any full-day NCQA education seminar (does not include distance learning seminars).
The following publications, automatically shipped to members as they are released.
- Package 1: HEDIS 2013, Volumes 1, 2, 3, 5 and 6
- Package 2: HEDIS 2013, Volumes 1, 2, 3, 5 and 6 and 2013 Standards and Guidelines for the Accreditation of Health Plans
The HUG membership fees vary based on the publication package selected. See the registration form for details.